Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am visiting family in Georgia, and I couldn't find the extra computer power cable to bring with me.  Now I am trying to write under the pressure of only having 13% battery life left, while my step-father watches basketball, while I am tired.  I almost started writing what "bruno" (Sasha Baron-Cohen - is that his name?) was saying in an ad.  I am reveling in the fact that I am writing random crap currently.  Aaaaah.  Distracted crap.  
I am also loving the fact that at home I don't have TV.  TV is a brain suck.  Normally smart people seem to dumb down in front of it.  I am impressed by the crap they watch here. Seriously, take a week or 2 off tv - you will be like what the hell is this crap I was watching?!  And this coming from a tv addict.  TV=Stupid. 
I guess I should go.  I keep watching tv.  On that note here is a bunny.


2 comments:

  1. What WAS Bruno saying in that ad? Yay for the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even remember! THAT'S how brain dead tv can make you! Major short term memory interruption. Also, I think the bunny has taken up residence in our and our neighbor's backyards - they have a garden and we have good weeds!

    ReplyDelete