Friday, June 12, 2009

Some things I saw on my trip to Georgia:  

I saw some fire flies on a walk.  I took lots of pictures of them but only one posed properly.

I saw a lizard on my parents' porch.  

I saw tons of friggin' cuteness and a wee bit of contrariness  (no pictures to prove that one, though).  Mostly friggin' cuteness.  This picture documents the fact that downing one holly berry won't kill you (according to promptly called Poison Control), and you actually get a yummy snack of homemade bread and fruit smoothie if you partake of a bit of that poison goodness!  Mmmm, I think I'll have me one of those holly berries, please.  An interesting fact - Poison Control currently frowns on puking on any poisoning occasion.  Now we know.



1 comment:

  1. I like the fire fly photo -- those are hard to get a photo of (or lightning bug as they say in Wisconsin).

    ReplyDelete