Thursday, July 2, 2009

For the last couple of weeks I have been a manufacturing machine for an art show called HeavenHell that I am in with CAFfeine South.  I am making a Heaven souvenir shop.  These are the types of items I will be offering for sale:

The t-shirts are the only things not finished.  I think the Heaven part of the shirt is going to be monochromatic instead of the two color.

I have been working and thinking about logistics for the show and working some more.  Now I will think for a bit about "badonkadonks."  The Urban Dictionary says that badonkadonks are voluptuous women's behinds.  What I am referring to, though, are actually called "donks," old cars that have been given new life and pizzazz.  I, however, will always lovingly refer to them as "badonkadonks."  

The following images are of future badonkadonks, I hope.  The South, and its lack of salted roads in the winter, has a lot of old cars in really good condition, so there are a lot to choose from for badonkadonk purposes.
The little yellow car on the right might be a badonkadonk wanna be, but the one on the left holds true donk potential.

Another interesting donk option.  Maybe some 24in. orange metallic wheels with a two-tone metallic gold and orange body - or maybe sticking with the blue theme but going two-tone with bright chrome wheels - again 24in.

I am working on a "badonkadonk" photo of the day for the blog.  I keep forgetting to have the camera on the ready.  When I do, I get worried that people will take offense at me ogling them and taking pictures, but there are definitely some jewels out there and I am determined to find and document them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment